Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chapter 27

Peeta and Katniss have to watch  a recap of the games during their reunion. I was wondering why they had to watch it again when they just lived through it. Katniss finally realized that Peeta had took care of her even when they were apart. I thought Peeta must really love Katniss to try to protect her from the other tributes. Katniss has to explain about the berries in their interview. Kattnis was afraid to say the wrong thing because Haymitch said the capitol didn't like her idea of both of them trying to commit suicide. Katniss isn't sure about her feelings for Peeta, Peeta and Katniss return home. I felt sorry for Peeta because he really loved Katniss and thought she loved him to until when the train stopped for fuel Haymitch says to keep the act up, after that Katniss isn't sure about her feelings for him anymore, if she is in love with him or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment