Saturday, December 31, 2011
Chapter 26
Katniss and Peeta are picked up by the hovercraft, then Peeta is rushed into surgery. I was afraid if Peeta was gonna die before they get him to the hospital. Katniss wakes up with flawless skin and all of her scars and burns have vanished. I was wondering if they had fixed Peeta as good as they did Katniss or if he was already dead and everyone was just too scared to tell her. Katniss is afraid that Peeta is dead. I was also afraid that he was dead too, either from his wounds or the nightlock berries or the capital was mad that there was two winners and killed him so Katiniss would be the only winner. They dressed up Katniss for the reunion with Peeta which everyone is watching. Why everyone has to be there to see them meet again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment