Saturday, December 31, 2011
Chapter 25
The creatures chasing after Cato was actually mutations of all of the dead tributes. I was wondering how the gamemakers could revive them back to life and make mutts out of them. Cato almost killed Peeta by choking him but Peeta drew an "X" on him and for Katniss to shoot. I knew Peeta would make it out of the way just in time to save himself. Cato falls to the ground and gets attacked by the mutts. I was thinking that with his armor on, it was going to be a slow and painful death for him. The rules of the games change again to where there was gonna be one winner again, so Katniss and Peeta try and commit suicide. I knew the capital could not let both of them die or the games would be ruined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment